Compact Allmode Transceiver from Shortwave up to 70cm, incl. C4FM digital Mode.
- All bands: shortwave + 6m + 2m + 70cm
- All modes: USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM and C4FM 'System Fusion' digital mode
- USB interface included: get on the air in PSK-31, RTTY, SSTV, WSJT, WSPR…
- Easy to read 3.5" LC Display with spectrum display
- Compact size is perfect for the shack or mobile or portable operation
- Automatic antenna tuner built in
The new "A" version of the FT-991, which will be offered from the end of 2016 on, brings two new features:
- Realtime spectrum display. The transceiver displays the received spectrum while listening, i.e. the receiver is not muted.
- The waterfall diagram is now in colour. The greatly facilitates the identification display of signal strength of all signals.
The Yaesu FT-991 is the result of a continous development of one of the most successful transceivers by Yaesu - the FT-897D. This up-to-date radio offers all features a passionate radio amateur is looking for: full 100 W transmit power on shortwave from 160 to 10m, 100 W on 6m, 50 W on VHF and UHF. Plus operation in all modes (SSB, CW, AM, FM, data modes) and including the latest digital 'System Fusion' C4FM technology.
Despite the compact size the FT-991 is easy to operate due to the easy to read 3.5" colour touch LC display. Most often needed controls are accessible through the touch panel or on the front of the transceiver, the necessity to access the menu is reduced to a minimum. And the relatively small case of the FT-991 can even accomodate an automatic antenna tuner, which tunes antennas from 16.5 to 150 Ω, sufficient for most not perfectly matched antennas.
Like all recent transceivers the FT-991 uses up-to-date DSP technology. This ensures a perfect receiver with freely adjustable filter widths, selectable notch filters and adjustable noise reduction. On the transmit side a parametric microphone equaliser can be used for outstanding modulation. A voice memory keyer is provided as well. The well known Yaesu features for comfortable telegraphy operation like zero beat tuning or a contest keyer are of course included as well.
Fans of digital modes will find an USB interface integrated into the FT-991. This interfaces provides an external sound card and a serial CAT interface to your computer. Just install the drivers and a software for digital modes and you are on the air with modes like PSK31, RTTY, Whisper, SSTV and much more.
Be prepared for the digital future! Yaesu includes the latest 'System Fusion' technology in the FT-991 transceiver (VHF/UHF only). This enables you to use the System Fusion DR-1XE repeaters with the digital C4FM modulation. This 'C4FM' modulation offers benefits like a good legibility, high compression rates and variable bandwith usage. This enables you to transmit serial data in parallel to the digital voice data (the full rate data mode is not suported by this radio).
- Functions and technical Data FT-991
- Realtime spectrum while listening
- Colour waterfall
- Realtime clock built in
- Receiver: 30 kHz – 55.9MHz, 118 - 169.9MHz, 420 - 469.9 MHz
- Transmitter: All ham radio bands from 160 - 10m, 6m, 2m, 70cm
- Transmit Power: 5-100 W in SSB/CW on HF KW & 6m, 5-50 W on 2m & 70cm
- Spurious emission suppression: ≤ 50 dB ≤ 30MHz, ≤ 60 dB > 30 MHz
- Frequency stability: ± 0.5ppm
- Triple Conversion heterodyne receiver (SSB, CW, AM), IF frequencies 69.45 MHz, 9MHz, 24 kHz (450 kHz in FM)
- 99 memories for often used frequencies
- CTCSS function (FM, VHF/UHF)
- Numerous scan functions
- Operating Voltage: 13.8V ± 15%
- Power Consumption: 1.8–2.2A at receive Empfang, max. 22A on transmit
- Operating temperature: -10 °C – +50°C
- Size: 229 x 80 x 253mm
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Included in shipment FT-991 / FT-991A
- Hand microphone MH-31A8J
- 12V DC cable
- Spare Fuse 25A
|FT-991A||Yaesu FT-991A||1399.00 €||Add to shopping cart||Not in stock, back on: 05. Jul. 2018 ⓘ|
|99FREQ||Frequency Extension - Shortwave only! Please see note!||25.00 €||Add to shopping cart||In stock, shipped in 1 or two days. ⓘ|
|Info freight charges|
Frequency Extension for RadiosPlease note:
All radios supplied by WiMo normally cover only the amateur bands (transmit wise).
The frequency extension of a radio (TX open) is done on explicit request by the customer.
Amateur Radio transceivers are usually not specified for use outside the amateur bands. In some cases the radio and especially the final amplifier or output filters can be damaged when transmitting outside the amateur bands. These damages are not covered by any warranty.
The manufacturer warranty might be voided in some cases as well.